Saturday 4 May 2013

History of Indian Architecture
Evolution and Development of Hindu Temple Form,focussing on Orissan Temple Style
(Parsurameswar,Mukteswar,Lingraj, Anant Vasudev and Sun Temple Konark)

Guide
Dr. Ranjana Mital
SPA,New Delhi

By
Pandurang Sagbhor
Pranathi Gompa
B.Arch-II ,SPA New Delhi














Hello,
2nd year ,B.Arch Students,SPA Delhi.
Here is our research over evolution of Hindu temple form focussing on Orissan temple style.You are kindly requested to add things in this if anything is missing/left.Kindly upload your research/assignments.


Regards

Pandurang
B.Arch IInd year
School of Planning and Architecture
NewDelhi

4 comments:

  1. Pandu I need this inforgraphics..Mail it to me..arcdeepak.spa@gmail.com
    Deepak,SPA New Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work

    I am Graduate student and I am using the information in your image as a reference for my professor to understand what I m saying about the Hindu temple architecture.

    it was a great help,
    keep working

    If you want to know more about my thesis topic plz let me know having a students view on my topic would be a great help to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, I'm doing thesis on temple architecture, I would like to take a look on your work for research purposes, can you help me please? I'm lacking guidance as nobody in my CNN LG has taken this topic

      Delete
  3. Do you have high resolution version of this Infographic?

    ReplyDelete